Chrysler Financial / avoid them!
We turned in a Dodge Durango at the end of our 4 year lease. We were charged $2309 for excess miles beyond the lease agreement. We received a letter via mail approximately 1 week after it was turned in. Since we did not have the funds available, we contacted Chrysler and were told that no arrangements could be made. We sent $1000 and in December the account was charged off and forwarded to a collection agency. We paid the entire balance but it went on our credit report as a charge-off. No wonder they asked for a bail out! I am still in the process of them fixing my credit report and will not stop until I do. I would appreciate any information on how to address.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan
- Chrysler Capital - ancira rv dodge and chrysler capital and 3rd party that pick up vehicle
- Chrysler Capital - end of lease turn in acct: 30000127858531000
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital
- Chrysler Capital - wont refund money to me due to early payoff. waiting 4 months now.