Chrysler Capital / customer service

1 United States

All the negative reviews about how awful Chrysler Capital's customer service is are true, and there are MANY, and on different platforms too. Chrysler Capital's agents are rude, impolite, unfriendly and do NOT care about their customer. They charged me over ONE THOUSAND dollars after my lease ended, for damages that were NOT caused by me and they are reluctant to withdraw those charges even though I have sent them proof that I did not turn in the car in that state. I sent them pictures of how I turned in the car, I sent them a document from the dealership showing I turned in the car on the first day of the month and Chrysler Capital received it on the 15th of the month. I spoke to their Executive Office team, to Kristen, and that too was in vain and a waste of my time. She was reluctant to listen to me, and all she kept doing was cutting me off and being condescending when telling me that she was not going to wave the charge and that I could file a complaint with Better Business Bureau if I wanted to, that they did not care. WHO runs this company?! It is being handled as a dictatorship, where the only rules that govern are their own, and they don't care about anything. HOW are people allowed to treat customers like that! Whatever you do, do NOT finance your vehicle with Chrysler Capital, you will regret it.

Re