Christina CosmeticsCancelling autoship

I ordered this product. I really didnt care for it so their Customer Service info online says you must call them to cancel.
You call their 800 # and #7 is the option to cancel - well you get a recording every time that says they are having a high volume of calls, please call back at another time.
You keep doing this and never can get through to them.
I then picked #3 - change frequency of shipments - that is a recording asking you to state when you want it shipped (30 days, 60 days, 90 days, ect) - well I used the recording to say NEVER - CANCEL MY ACCOUTN AND SHIPMENTS,
Guess what - got a debit yesterday and a shipment arrived today.
So I sent them an email and also left recording on prompt #3 - to cancel -

Comments

• Dw
      Sep 02, 2010

I ordered this product one day and never got an email confirmation. So, I ordered it again the next day. I got charged twice and told them what happened. I sent back the one shipment and they charged me for a restocking fee. I told them it was not acceptable and to cancel my autoship. They said that I would be charged the regular price. I told them I didn't like the product. So I was instructed to send it back and they would give me $39.90 back. Too bad their customer service is the pits - the product is not bad - there are others out there better and less stressful.

• Co
      Jan 23, 2011

I actually love the product, but experienced some difficulty with their "customer service" as well. All of the complaints I've read indicate the root problem is their lack of customer friendliness and response. A company doesn't stay in business long when it can't or won't satisfy it's customers. I'm using OTC makeup again..

• We
      Jul 10, 2015

I Have Been Trying To Cancel Shipment Of This Make Up For Months In The Mean Time They Keep Coming And My Account Is Being Charged (I Will Cancel Payment To This Company Today). The 800 Number Is A Fake. No One Ever Answers And No Instructions Are Given In The Phone Message Or On The Website As To How To Cancel Shipment Of This Awful Makeup. Of Course By Now She Has Made Millions Of Dollars On Unsuspecting Customers Like Us.

• Ka
      Mar 23, 2016

FYI, I called and choose that I have a question about biking. After that I had the choice to hang up or talk to a representative. I waited then told them that I have had a major change in the house hold income for the unforeseeable furore. She seemed understanding and assured me it was completely cancelled but that I could join again in the furore if I wanted. The product was ok but I didn't think it was worth the price. Kim them with kindness... it is true that a little goes a long way. Above all else... talk to a rep.

• Na
      Apr 18, 2018

I need to cancel. I didn't know it was on automatic shipment. I like the poduct but don't have enough time to use it everyday. I will be sending my last two shipments back. Pleaase credit my account. thanks Nancy Dolbow, Carney's Point NJ 08069

• Su
      May 07, 2018

I agree with all of the above - especially not being able to reach customer service AND being able to CANCEL future shipments. I also did not know it was an auto ship. Also, there is a nearly $8 restocking PLUS you have to pay postage to return - postage 2 ways, delivery & returning! Frustrated, irritated & pissed off!!! Sue from Altoona, PA

• Ti
      Oct 07, 2018

I also didn't know it was auto ship I didn't care for the product it didn't do what it said it would do very disappointed

• Sh
      Nov 09, 2018

You cannot order their products without inadvertently creating a subscription.

You cannot log back into your account on their website and cancel this subscription.

They do not provide an email on their website that you can use to contact them other than an email address to order more of their products.

The only method of contacting them to cancel your subscription is by phone.

If you phone and tell them to stop sending you product, they will try to hard sell you into maintaining your subscription. Once you verbally confirm to them you have no interest in receiving any more shipments and they agree to stop, they will continue to send you shipments.

If you try to reply to the email they send you notifying you that they have shipped yet another unwanted supply of their product, you will receive an auto response telling you they do not reply to emails to that email account.

• Da
      Feb 06, 2019

@Shea1234 I called [protected] and waited for a representative to come on the line. I called at 6:45pm (EST) and only waited for about 30 seconds before I was talking with Annie (I asked her for her name). I said that I needed to cancel my subscription and she did try to keep me on as a customer saying they could change the frequency of shipments to every 9 months. I replied that it was just too expensive and that I really needed that money to go toward my monthly prescriptions for my brain tumor. I also have Fibromyalgia, so I was being honest. After hearing that, Annie went ahead and canceled my subscription. Before hanging up the phone, I asked for a confirmation number associated with this call and cancellation. I received a 6-diget number. I also wrote down the date I called. So hopefully if you're trying to cancel your subscription too, you'll have equal success. Just make SURE to record the date & time of your call, along with who you spoke with and a confirmation number regarding your phone call. Good luck!