Chowkingmaggot

Good day, I am one of your customer last week, bought a chopseuy rice thru delivery (catered by chowking paco - my receipt was lost, so I was not able to attached it as a proof of evidence, however, I believe recording from the call center would also be considered as a proof. Anyways, I wrote this letter to inform you how disappointed I am from the food I had received that time because, upon openning the rice, I saw a died small creature (maggot like) mixed with my rice (pictures are attached in this email). I did not report immediately because during that time, I am so hungry, tired, mad and so busy that making another phone call would consume my time.
We all know how sanitation is important specially in food bussiness like chowking because, any contamination from this might lead to healh problems. And chowking as one of the leading restaurants serving thousands of filipino people has no right to commit any mistakes in food sanitation because impurities from the food served can kill thousands of people. So please consider this letter and re-evaluate your sanitation.

Chowking