Choice Hotels / unauthorized credit card charges
Stayed at Quality Inn and Suites in Hannibal MO - 10/13-10/14. Was told I arrived 'too late' so my room was marked a no show - this is directly from the email confirmation sent to me from Choice Hotels -
Your room will be held until 7:00 AM the morning following your scheduled arrival date. If you do not arrive and do not cancel your reservation by the cancellation deadline, your credit card will be charged 1 night's stay plus tax.
We arrived at 3:40, so well before the 7am mark. They took both our points we used to book the room, and a week later a charge of $151 showed up on my debit card!!
Spoke to the GM, called Choice Hotels customer service line that had to speak to the GM, and they all refuse a refund of either charge when I was double charged for the same room!!
More Choice Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service 
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs 
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work