Choice Home Warranty / hot water heater
Customer service representative wasn't helpful, honest, informative or knowledgeable. Was given wrong instructions and no follow through.
No one ever contacted or called other than for me to send documentation (which I did) to even tell me the status of my claim. I had to call for the rep just to reply "it was denied", with no explanation. I ask for additional information, was given very little explanation. So I ask for the cancellation department.
Then have the nerve to charge me $226.68 for only four months of Service which was never used.
This company is totally unprofessional and a rip off. If I could rate this company which I am still looking to do, you wouldn't even rate one star.
Billie J Ernest
231 Laverne Avenue
Lansdowne, MD 21227
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour
- Choice Home Warranty - substandard repair service
- Choice Home Warranty - extortionist, won't pay, claims withholding funds promised 
- Choice Home Warranty - septic system cleaning and repair
- Choice Home Warranty - non payment to contractor