Chnlove.com / Fraud!

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

The two ladies I met on Chnlove website told me that they were coming to the USA soon. One was going to Chicago to see a friend. The one I was really interested in, wanted to meet me in real life and she was planning a trip to New York. Several weeks later they both changed their minds. After they told me about their plans I wasted tons of money on messages. They said that they were really sorry but still wanted me to write each day. A complete scam! Then I made a little research and found one of them on Facebook. She actually had a boyfriend and a different name. So these thieves actually stole some girl's photo and used it to create a fake profile on Chnlove! Terrible!

Ro
Mar 3, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      19th of Jan, 2019

I agree with the majority of these comments. I was in China and went to two particular cities to meet a lady, and upon arrival I was informed that they had to go to another Province for an emergency or work. Before using this site I urge everyone to read the requirements to meet on a date for a lady. They have many requirements, then you must pay the agency the money, plush an interpreter, and of course the cost of the date. It is all about money and they do not care about western men, just their money. This site is a fraud.