Chipotle Mexican Grill / customer service
I got in my car and drove to the nearest Chipolte in Nashua, NH at 225 Daniel Webster HWY. I placed my order and paid for my burrito. I then asked the employee to cut it in half. He said no and gave an eye roll. I asked for the manager and asked him to cut my burrito in half. He said no. I then asked for a refund. He refunded
This restriction is not posted anywhere and staff couldn't state or show company policy that stated as much.
The time and energy I spent to support Chipolte and then get refusal for a seemingly normal request???? I won't be going back and I'll tell my friends and family to do the same.
Your company needs all the PR it can get. This was a no brainer.
Updated by Mikecoast, Nov 19, 2018
What a waste of food.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - slow service on online order
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - chicken burrito bowl
- Chipotle - I was served uncook peppers when they should have been grilled
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - my account was charged 3 times for the same order
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible service