Children's Place / rude store manager - horrible check out!
First trip to the store to use my new CP Credit Card and the 30% off coupon that came with the approved CC application.
Had no trouble until I checked out and was told I could use the 30% off coupon with another $10 coupon for signing up for text alerts.
Once my order was ready for payment the clerk told me the 30% coupon was already used and wasn't working. I informed her I haven't used it and there's a mistake.
Cashier had her manager "Sam" come over. Sam proceeded to assume the situation and asked to see the email I received. I handed her my phone and she made an ugly face and made a negative comment about the age of my phone (really!?!?).
Once she saw the email proceeded to tell me the coupon was expired, so I showed her a calendar. This manager made my experience so difficult over 30% off that was offered to me. Then she said I wasn't approved...REALLY...why do I have the new card in my hand. At this point I was so upset and my 3 kids were just looking at her like she was crazy. After a 15 minute stand off she gave me the 30% off, but wouldn't let me use the $10 off for signing up for text alerts. She was by far the worst employee I have ever come in contact with at CP. I hope she gets some customer service classes ASAP. She doesn't belong in an area working with the public.
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card 
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
- Children's Place - shipment never arrived 
- The Childrens Place - lousy exchange policy 
- Children's Place - customer service
- Children's Place - online return policy
- Children's Place - about safety 
- Children's Place - order went to wrong address
- Children's Place - unicorn pink sweater