Chicken Express — take out order
I just want to say that we really like your food.
I have a problem with the consistency of the order when we come through the talk out window. We typically call ahead to order our chicken livers, so they are not over cooked, as well as order a 20 piece family meal. There have been several times when our order has not been complete. When called, they want us to come back and get our missing pieces. That is not always easy for us to do. Then the rest of our order is cold.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dallas, TX Several times we go inside and order, and we are ignored for some time before they ask if we need help.
My family likes your food. We want to enjoy our food without having to go back out and get all our missing sides. We are not asking for a difficult order, just everything there. Some days its all there. Several days we are missing rolls, or even all the gravy (which causes many cries from the boys).
I am not sure if the employees need help, or if they need better employees, or training. I want this to be a good store.
Thank you for your time.
More Chicken Express Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Express - bad service and can’t satisfy guest 
- Chicken Express - serving spoiled chicken 
- Chicken Express - im writing with concerns about the poor management at chicken express 
- Chicken Express - inappropriate actions by management. 
- Chicken Express - military discount
- Chicken Express - lack of product
- Chicken Express - product
- Chicken Express - the rudeness of the owner
- Chicken Express - cashier / rules 
- Chicken Express - janitorial skills