Chicken Expresstake out order

Good evening
I just want to say that we really like your food.
I have a problem with the consistency of the order when we come through the talk out window. We typically call ahead to order our chicken livers, so they are not over cooked, as well as order a 20 piece family meal. There have been several times when our order has not been complete. When called, they want us to come back and get our missing pieces. That is not always easy for us to do. Then the rest of our order is cold.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dallas, TX Several times we go inside and order, and we are ignored for some time before they ask if we need help.
My family likes your food. We want to enjoy our food without having to go back out and get all our missing sides. We are not asking for a difficult order, just everything there. Some days its all there. Several days we are missing rolls, or even all the gravy (which causes many cries from the boys).
I am not sure if the employees need help, or if they need better employees, or training. I want this to be a good store.
Thank you for your time.
Kathryn Pulley

Ka
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 17, 2017

There is a VERY simple solution for this: Check your order BEFORE you leave the restaurant.