Chicago Tribune / delivery problem

1 IL, United States Review updated:

Not only can't they get my newspaper to me, when I called to cancel my subscription the phone rep kept giving excuses rather than just following my request to cancel. Won't be long until they're in bancruptcy again.

Comments

• Mu
      25th of Nov, 2010

I just started my subscription in the suburbs and they missed two day in a row.

• Re
      11th of Apr, 2011

The Chicago Tribune has missed 2 Sunday deliveries of the newspaper this month.

• Au
      21st of Apr, 2011

Good morning all. My name is Autumn Smith and I work in the Client Services dept at the Tribune. I will be able to help with all subscriber accounts and delivery of the Chicago Tribune.

Feel free to email me at [protected]@tribune.com. Or, you may call the Client Services dept at (312) 222-5379. Anyone who answers the phone will be able to help you.

You may also contact Client Services on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/fSlv2H. Please write any questions or concerns there, and I will respond ASAP with a resolution.

• Bu
      23rd of Sep, 2012

your deliver service has broken 3 of my solar lights in the past 3 weeks. When I pay my bill this month I will deduct the price of the lights. Then you can get the money for your delivey service.

• Is
      23rd of Dec, 2012

My name is Isabel Rejon my complaint is that every Sunday i have to call for my paper I am home sick with cancer that is why i call for the delivery of the paper But I'm have to call every Sunday for my paper I don't think that i have to do your job. So if someone could take care of this so that i don't need to call i will be very happy I think you need better delivery person because then don't do there job

29th of Mar, 2013

I never asked for this paper, I never wanted this newspaper, just stop already. This paper is all over the street and plugging the sewer drains. Also it leaves an unsitely mess in my neighborhood. What gives you the right to do this?

• Ei
      27th of Apr, 2014

Is it your policy that the Sunday paper be thrown out in the lawn?

• Re
      14th of Nov, 2015

I buy the Sunday Chicago Tribune every week at different stores. Only 30% of the time do I get a complete paper. It is missing the Tribune magazine or the Parade Magazine or even the comics. Where is the quality control?

22nd of Nov, 2015

I have called the paper maybe 6 times to complain about the delivery of my TV weekley. I have paid for one year and they wont deliver it to me. Why?
    I f they wont deliver to my please let me know so I can cancel my subcrption I have it for one year. I'm tired of complaining and nothing is done about it. Annette Izaks 1145 N museum Blvd Vernon hills Ill. apt 611 60061 Email [protected]@yahoo, com

• Ti
      30th of Aug, 2018

My father has received the trib for 20 some years. In the last six months he has received maybe six papers. We have made 20 some phone calls and we get the same crap. We promise you will have it tomorrow. It never happens. We are so disgusted. They can't even tell us a reason. It is like a joke. If my Father didn't enjoy the paper we would just give it up. I feel like he is getting screwed. They want to bill him but no paper. I wish we could get to the bottom of this. Poor business.

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2018

I have tried emailing [protected]@tribune.com but my email came back undeliverable!

I have not received my Sunday newspaper for 3 weeks! I have called 8 times and have spoken to supervisors...or so they said they were supervisors and still no paper! Many times after I call I am told I will receive a replacement paper, but never do! I have wanted my coupons and feel this lack of service has cost me money!

Whenever I call, I ask for someone from America, I think this is a big problem, the people handling these types of problems do not speak English well!

I am very disappointed in the Chicago Tribune and if this is not resolved will definitely switch to another paper which makes me sad.

Sharon Schoen