Chevron Texaco Consumer Connections / rudest people ever!
I went into a Chevron On April 16, 2009 and used my credit card to make a purchase. Later that evening I noticed they charged an autorization and was holding it. I was told it would be released in 3 days. Well almost a month later, they still had not removed it, so I was given a phone number where I was told to call and have them remove the hold on my card. When I called [protected] to advise them of this, the rep that i was speaking to ws very rude and raised her voice telling me to take it up with my bank, when they were the ones that told me they would have to release it. I tried to explain this to the rep, but she kept over talking me and kept raising her voice. When i asked to speak to a supervisor, she told me no, and hung up on me! How rude. Then when I called back, I was told that no sup was available, he was on leave and it was just 4 ofthem in the office with no management available! Which is a lie. I work in a call center, and never have we treated our customers like I was treated, and I work in COLLECTIONS! They were very rude and could care less about the situation. I will no longer be using a Chevron or Texaco due to this, I dont care if the next gas station is 50 miles away, i will be damned if I ever go back there and deal with those people!
More Chevron Texaco Consumer Connections Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Corporation - car wash
- Chevron Corporation - unethical behavior
- Chevron Corporation - racist, rude employee
- Chevron Corporation - not refunded for a car wash purchase
- Chevron Corporation - pump machines don't give a receipt when you pay with a credit card.