Chevron Corporation / unethical behavior

1 15 main street ila gaIla, GA, United States

Today january 10, 2019 around 725am I stopped to get coffee and I was fixing my coffee one of the cashiers approached me accusing me of stealing $8 and some change worth of gas. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't me she continued to yell and harass me in front of other customers. The other cashier followed behind her and started to yell at me also saying that they had me on camera and they were sure it was me. A regular customer also yelled at me telling me to leave the store. I asked for them to show me the tape but she had said that she couldn't play the tape. She threatened to call the police on me which I told her to call the law but she never did. I felt being the only black person in the store I was being singled out and harassed because of my color. I did leave the store and got to work I contacted the law in daniellsville ga to see what I needed to do and they told me to contact cooperate and here I am. I will be contacting the local news as well. I feel very emotionally unstabled and humiliated by their actions. I want disciplinary actions taken.
Contact me at [protected]