Chevron Car Wash / bad service

1 950 Eastlake PkwyChula Vista, CA, United States Review updated:

I brought my car in to be washed after noticing that vandals had thrown eggs on it. On checking in, the order person told me that eggs were hard to remove, so I asked him if they were going to be able to get it off. He said yes, and said we could send it through again if needed. When it came out, it was not clean. My wife asked if they could do anything, and everyone played ignorant until she asked to speak to a manager. When the "manager" came up, he was rude and simply said "we're not washing it again" and walked away. We confronted him and said we would file a complaint and all he said was "go ahead" and just turned and walked away.

Va

Comments

• So
      11th of Jul, 2013

Same thing happened to me on chevron carwash san jose ca. My tail light broke while it was inside the "touchless carwash". They refused to have it fix because they blamed my cars tail light. Then they told me their carwas is mot designed to break anything. Huh... Thats not what the reviews on yelp said. Irresponsible owner! Dont know anything about business ethics and its law.

27th of Oct, 2013
    Chevron Car Wash - Took my money
    Chevron Gas Station
    4757 Laurel Cyn. Valley Village, CA
    Valley Village
    California

I was stranded in the self serve car wash after I paid and entered at my turn. The wash did not begin and there seemed to be a technical problem. I was afraid to exit my car as I was already inside and thought the brushes would resume. The car behind me called the gas station attendant who accused me of not paying, told me to go to the back of a very long line after already waiting 20 minutes and pay again. I left and immediately returned with a copy of my bank stmt as it was a debit. They did not apologize, only offered another car wash which I would not enter again and did not credit my card. I was out an hour of my time and $10. Beware of the Chevron gas at Laurel Cyn and Riverside, Sherman Oaks. They were insulting and also gave me a bogus complaint # for Chevron.