Cherry Hill Nissan / they took advantage of me
Not Nissan so much as probably the dealership. I just bought a lug nut cover plastic, your descript. Cap-road wheel. part no. 40342-2w601. It cost me just under $50.00. exorbitant? I think so. Same dealership that cost me $2300.00. for an oil change. Talk about gruesome service managers. Must have gotten a huge bonus that year. It puts a major blemish on the reputation of Nissan autos. I am on my third pathfinder, with a great respect for their durability, and quality. But this stuff above really *** me off. Disgruntled customer for parts and service at the dealership Nissan of Cherry hill n.j.
More Cherry Hill Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission