Chennai Packers & Movers / No customer care and they will break your goods

1 India Review updated:

I used Chennai Packers & Movers for two times to shifted my house. Both time they break my valuable and I didnt get any compensation for those. And I complained to customer care but I didnt any response. As I didnt see any other option I was opt to use them for second time...

Comments

• Tn
      2nd of Apr, 2008

Dear All,

Please don't choose Chennai Packers & Movers. It's realy Horrible.

• Tn
      2nd of Apr, 2008

Not to be trusted - horrible customer service

• Sr
      28th of Jan, 2009

I had a very bad experience and will not recommend it to anyone.

I had booked a part consignment from Hyderabad to Chennai on the 19th jan 2009. They gave me an initial quotation of 3.5K but changed it to 4k on the day of moving on the excuse that the staff who gave the quotation was not aware of the new rates.

I was told that i will receive after 3 days since it is a part consignment.

I called the Hyderabad office 3 days later on 22nd and came to know that it had started from Hyderabad on 21st Jan. The Chennai office told me on 22nd Night that the truck had not reached Chennai though it is just a overnite travel from Hyderabad to Chennai. I was informed that the truck driver would call me on reaching chennai but both the offices did not know his number an excuse so that i do not call the driver.

Finally the truck came on Saturday. It is still to reach me. The following are the sily reasons they gave me.

Truck strike(Had ended looong before i had booked)
    Sunday Holiday.
    Republic day holiday
    No small truck available for local delivery.
    Contact delivery department(whose number they had given is wrong).

I then threatened to go to the Police
    and that also did not deter them.

I was supposed to recive it 30 mins back.

Request those who read this not to recommend anyone and also to make them aware of the wonderful service of Chennai packers.

Thank you for lending your ear(and eye) on this matter.

• Sd
      25th of Jul, 2009

I have been waiting for my bike for more than a month to just get it transferred from pune to bangalore. Their response was that they have no idea where my bike is.

This company must be shut down by customers like us by filing appropriate case against them.

Lets inform as much friends as we can about this poor service and let them realize the customer potential.

• Ga
      16th of Apr, 2010

Aggreed 200%
    I have booked my things from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Asked them to come for booking one Sunday 10 am, they didn’t come then I called them they said on the way will come @ 12 pm. I called so many times because there is no other chance for me as I assured my house owner that I am vacating that day. Finally they came @ 3.30 pm and loaded 5pm.while loading itself I asked about delivery they said Wednesday morning they will give in Hyderabad. Even they gave written assurance in for Wednesday delivery.

I have called to Bangalore office Wednesday morning they said truck on the way it will reach evening ask me to call hyd office evening. Called hyd office they said no truck reached us, if its reaches we will call u. I was keep calling Bangalore, Chennai and Hyd office till Friday morning, then in Chennai office they said My thing their in Chennai office we ill load from Chennai on Friday. Daily I have made 20 calls to all the offices, two things they will not attend the call or they will say some lie or will give some person number and ask to call. I sent my person to Chennai office and here I went Hyderabad office three times finally I got next Thursday night 11Pm.ie after 13 days. The condition of my thing was very bad. I have called all offices at least 300 to 400 times in 13 days. But I didn’t get single call form Chennai packers and movers office.

They can better change their names to Chennai frauds’ and liars.