AGS International Movers Logo

AGS International Movers

Having problems with AGS International Movers?

AGS International Movers Customer Service Contacts

+44 189 520 1595 (United Kingdom & Europe)
+32 16 479 150 (Belgium)
+420 286 882 160 (Czech Republic)
+49 337 015 320 (Germany)
+31 172 449 977 (Netherlands)
+40 213 450 663 (Romania)
+34 916 965 351 (Spain & Latin America)
+41 228 278 000 (Switzerland)
+852 28 859 666 (Hong Kong)
+91 114 336 7300 (India & Sri Lanka)
+62 218 370 8395 (Indonesia)
+60 362 517 175 (Malaysia)
+63 24 414 154 (Philippines)
+65 67 771 166 (Singapore & Australia)
+27 215 347 481 (South Africa)
+82 23 337 747 (South Korea)
+66 26 627 880 (Thailand)
61 rue de la Bongarde

Unit D, 25/Floor, E-Trade Plaza, 24 Lee Chung Street Chaiwan, Hong Kong

India
D - 84/2, Okhla Industrial Area Ph-1 New Delhi 110020

Indonesia
Menara Bidakara2 Level 10 unit 3 Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 71-73 Tebet, Jakarta 12870

Japan

20, Goodenough Avenue, Epping Industrial 7475 Cape Town

South Korea
4F, 134, Hangangdaero Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea

Taiwan
7F-5, № 36, Nanjing West Road, Taipei Taiwan R. O. C.

Thailand
55, Biohouse Building, 5th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 39 (Prompong) Kwaeng Klongton-Nua, Khet Wattana, Bangkok 10110

UAE
Hamdan St, Al Gaith Tower Aya Bus Center, 8th floors, Abu Dhabi

Vietnam
41A Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AGS International Movers Customer Service. Initial AGS International Movers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AGS International Movers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AGS International Movers. Discuss the issues you have had with AGS International Movers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 17, 2020

AGS International Movers — The manager of ags remover in kenya gil recizac had charged me thousands of dollars

I was asking a quote about the shipment of items for a so called friend who was a soldier in Djibouti and...

AGS International MoversExtraordinary delay and unprofessional service.

Dear Sir,

I am Siddharth an aggrieved customer of AGS India. I have deployed the services of AGS to move my personal effects from Gurgaon, India to Lagos, Nigeria. The whole house was packed in a 40 feet high cube container on the 20th of Dec. Due to major delays at AGS the shipment sailed only on the 20th of Jan after I was assured that it would sail on the 13th of Jan. I was then told that the arrival date is 18th of Feb'20. Now I have been informed that it is 5th of March!! Post which it will take 4 to 6 weeks for clearance!!
I am aghast. This is completely unacceptable. While accosting my business I was told that it will take 6 to 8 weeks total now this comes to 18 to 20 weeks!! I would like this to be addressed at the highest level! I am in a new country and will be without my entire household for almost 4 MONTHS!!

Please reply ASAP!!

AGS International MoversBad experience when moving household from africa to europe

Reading the customer feedback on this site I wonder how it is possible that AGS apparently can still keep functioning without being bothered or intervened in the slightest. My experience with AGS was as bad as some of those related to here, but seeing the lack of response it seems only a loss of time to go into details. I moved this year from Kenya to Spain and it was the worst and most horrendously and unprofessionally handled move imaginable. Unjustified delays, unreasonable and unjustified demands concerning the provision of documents, jewellery "disappeared", entire cupboards forgotten to pack, incredible careless packing and in general cowboy tactics. Never again.

Nov 08, 2019

AGS International Movers — Cargo

Never, ever move with AGS. They seemed very professional when they came to my appartment, and eventhough...

Oct 12, 2019

AGS International Movers — The whole service

Our move with AGS has been an absolute nightmare. It took months to get a (very expensive) quote despite...

Oct 08, 2019

AGS International Movers — Missing 8% of shipment

Devis de déménagement Barcelone/Kigali AGS MR SANTKIN No 0548§RW036278 dated 08 I 02 I 20 1 9 Reference no ...

AGS International MoversDomestic

Have waited over 1 month for any news of our belongings even starting the first phase of being shipped from Doha to the Uk. The impending shipment is necessary for business and financial reasons and is now costing us over and above as we are having to buy twice to make a living g as we are still waiting. We were told our shipping would be in transit as of 1 week ago but still it has not moved from your storage facility. This is causing us a great amount of financial and mental stress. We need our belongings ASAP please it is our livelihood and financial well-being that is completely effected. We simply cannot go on just waiting for Rohan to make sales. We paid for a service and expected to receive it in a timely manner.
      Regards
      Helen Osborne

Oct 02, 2019

AGS International Movers — Relocation from south africa to europe (multiple locations)

Not a reliable option while relocating from South Africa Have experienced several overseas moves so far. Last...

AGS International MoversDelayed shipment barcelona (spain)-kigali (rwanda)

Devis de déménagement Barcelone/Kigali AGS MR SANTKIN No 0548§RW036278
        dated 08 I 02 I 20 1 9
        Reference no : 041CL10992
        Dossier no : 05485RW036278
        ContactAgs : -465 MADRID
        Container :PONU 1723680
        After several unanswered emails to AGS Spain, some vague answers on status of our shipment ( agreed in February 2019, planned for 27-28 June ) we discovered sadly that our container was still in Barcelona ( pick up point) until the 19th of August.
        This is the last email sent on 25th August to:

sebastian.[protected]@ags-globalsolutions.com
        david.[protected]@ags-globalsolutions.com
        sonia.[protected]@ags-globalsolutions.com
        pascal.[protected]@ags-globalsolutions.com

Please note that none of this AGS Spain employees did answer to us AGAIN:

Dear Sebastian,
        I send you this email to share my comments with you about the shipping of my container of my goods and furniture and especially about the shipping time.

We have verbally agreed in last February the shipping time of around 55 days.

My goods were transferred to you on 28th June 2019.

However, my goods and furniture were still on Spanish territory on 19th August 2019 and will only reach their destination (Kigali) on 28th September 2019 (ETA).

I deeply regret this lack of professionalism and communication from AGS SPAIN and I would like to remind you your own General Terms and Conditions for international removals (AGS) and more specifically the Articles 14 and 15.

Article 15 refers to "compensation for delays" and refers to Article 14.

Article 14 provides that this "delay" notion "shall be deemed to have occurred if the actual time taken by the removal exceeds the time that is reasonable to allocate to a prompt removals company, taking into account the mode of transport used, the nature of the move and other circumstances".

In this case, we might consider that the delay is established without any justification and considering this the compensation (Article 15) is due and shall be payable.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

We are deeply shocked by the lack of professionalism of AGS Spain, this unjustified and not communicated delayed and we are still waiting for an answer regarding the above .

Regards,
        Giulia Crepaldi Santkin

Jul 16, 2019

AGS International Movers — Theft and delayed shipment

AGS is the worst shipping company I have every used. Firstly, it took much longer than anticipated for my...

Mar 12, 2019

AGS International Movers — Relocation from montenegro to qatar

Hi, I have signed a relocation agreement moving from Montenegro to Qatar on November 2018. Stakeholder...

AGS International MoversAdditional charges

We arranged for a move through our Chilean aduana agent. A surveyor attended and saw the items for collection. I warned that there were heavy items and that a forklift would be required. This was not noted properly and an insufficient van was sent which resulted in me having to attend at 7am for a delivery the day before I left the country. No apology was given and we were in fact blamed for the error on their part and now charged for a second van. The staff were rude and accepted no responsibility for their error despite having been warned of the weight of the items and noting that 9m3 of items including hobby machines, tools and books were included. The staff do not respond to emails properly nor to questions about the additional charges.

Jan 19, 2019

AGS International Movers — Delivery of my shipment from khartoum to new york

In August 2017, I contracted AGS Sudan to ship my items from Khartoum to New York. My contract was $11,000...

AGS International Movers — Moving company asking more

Hi, my name is Anna Maria Bombardieri. I was living in France, Nice, and moved to the USA, St Loui...

AGS International Movers — Excessive demmurage charges cause by border clearing delays due to ags in actions

We used AGS to transport a 40ft container of HH and car from Lilongwe to Harare and despite it taking 2-3...

Harare

AGS International Movers — Poor wrapping - items damaged - beirut - khartoum

Dear AGS, I just received the items this afternoon in Khartoum (they came from Beirut) and was shocked to...

Beirut

AGS International Movers — The worst packer and movers

I was transfered from Chennai to Bangalore so I needed the service of a packers and movers. My company asked...

AGS International Movers — International move from dubai

Do not use them. It is a fraud outfit that will take your money and run. Every $ that you pay is a $ down a...

AGS Four Winds — Quality of service

We enlisted this company to help us relocate from Singapore to the UK. I found them slightly tiresome to...

AGS Four Winds International Removalists — Damage to shipment

Ags fourwinds were contracted to store, then ship all our household contents from Singapore back to the UK...