Chegg.com / Payment for Books
Please spare yourself the indigestion and heartache by not using Chegg.com for any services relating to textbooks. You'll be sorely disappointed if you do. The entire business seems to run amuck, noone knows who's in charge, and their customer service is abosolutely atrocious.
I sold 3 textbooks to them (mailed all three in 1 package) and I received payment for only one textbook...after 3 weeks. That didn't bother me much, but when i didn't I didn't receive payment for the other two textbooks (nor anything relating to them receiving the books), I began to inquire further. I made 7 phone inquiries, 2 IM messages, and 2 emails on several different occasions. Finally, someone was able to tell me where my books (and money) were at. Hmm...now what kind of customer service is that?
Needless to say, I went to another company, and was generally pleased with their services. Lastly, it took Chegg.com 2 months to finally send me payment for my other two books (NOTE: I received 3 forms of payments for 1 shipment of books...1 check and 2 debit cards...now how efficient is that? Not!) Use them if you dare...but I'd rather give my books away than to trust them again.
More Chegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- Chegg.com - False Advertising, Poor Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Horrible Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Chegg.com 
- Chegg Education - Credit card Fruad
- Chegg.com - Service is terrible 
- Chegg - sold non working code to college student and refuses to refund money
- Chegg - the registration process
- Chegg - online tutor job on chegg
- Chegg - textbook
- Chegg - I am complaining about my book being late