Cheapoair Website / bait & switch
I suspect www.cheapoair.ca/com uses bait & switch in their pricing policy. Here's my story:
1) I was surfing the net looking for cheap tickets for my family (son, husband, me) to fly.
2) After 2 hours surfing, I came across www.cheapoair.ca. They offered a $4400 fare for my family flight (most other websites were around $6000).
3) I tried to book it several times with my credit card but it always rejected it and said "Use valid credit card". My credit card had worked earlier in a different merchant.
4) I used the online chat system and tried to book the flight but "Remus" (customer service guy) wouldn't book me it. He wanted to sell me a more expensive ticket with the same price as most other websites. This was while I was staring at $4400 flight in my face. I even have a screenshot to prove it.
Is this bait & switch? The scary part is that I typed my credit card number in several times. I wonder if they were use it illegally. This online company should be reported to the Better Business Bureau or others.
More Cheapoair Website Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!
- CheapoAir.com - sold non-existing flight