[Resolved] Cheapoair / scammers!!!
Don't believe you can cancel your tickets within 24 hours at no charge.
It's a very big lie and I don't understand why they do it. They cheat a lot of people all over the world. I bet every day people cancel tickets right after they booked them (due to different situations) and Cheapoair keeps all of this money to themselves.
It's terrible. I lost my money as well. I just like others changed my mind and canceled my booking and was double charged for this.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2017
Shirley, you can cancel upto 24 hours from the purchase date, however we never advise it's a "free" transaction. Many people are used to the airlines doing it, but as a travel agency we are not bound by the same policies. As for keeping all your money, that we have to look into because the whole reason for the 24 hour grace period is so that you can change your mind and get your money back.
We will require your 8 digit booking number so we can check this out, . email to [protected]@cheapoair.com, along with this post, we look forward to getting this resolved.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!