Cheapoair / internet airline booking
I booked travel for two persons through Cheapo air also known as One Travel. Approx 12 hours later I called and asked to move the departure up 2 days, I was told I could not. Their ad led you to believe otherwise. So I asked how much it would cost to cancel the flight and was told $50.00, no other charges were mentioned so I cancelled the flight. Instead of $50.00 for the cancellation I was charged $326.80 for non refundable charges and fees. If the agent would have mentioned the additional charges I would not have cancelled. When I complained I was told I should have read the company's terms and conditions which are quite lengthy. I would think that a good company would inform the customer of all the additional charges when inquiring of the cost for cancellation. They were rude and uncaring . My credit card company Citi Double Card notified me that I am responsible for these unjust charges.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!