Cheapoair / stay away from them
I have tried 5 times now to book a flight that is available, go through the entire booking process and then I find that the flight is not available. Cheapo's message to me is to say they are sorry and that it is very rare for this to happen that the seats would not be available and I should try a different flight time. BS... The published prices were less than any other booking agency, but if I can't actually confirm the flights AND I have wasted almost an hour of my time screwing around with their site, than this site is worthless. CheapO...I guess you do get what you pay for.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket