Cheapoair / hidden charge of taxes = $300!
Cheapoair hotel sales when checking out states "All taxes and fees are included" so I thought ok great. It wasn't until I was at the hotel that I was getting charged $300 MORE than my reservation for taxes that Cheapoair had misquoted me on. Although they had said that they were INCLUDED. Ultimately cheapoair took no blame saying it does say all taxes are included BUT there is also some tiny hidden writing in the "terms and conditions" link that states that there are taxes and other fees that can not be predicted. Although two truths were listed, the one that was hidden away in tiny script was the actual rule and they weren't responsible for the EXTRA $300 I was charged!!! I say ### and so scheisty!
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- Cheapoair - Flight/Itinerary
- Cheapoair - fraud, won't let me take my return flight
- Cheapoair - someone contacting me
- Cheapoair - EXCESSIVE FEE FOR BOOKING # 4661179
- Cheapoair - airline tickets