Cheapfareguru.comairline tickets

Travel date 12/25/16 & 1/10/17. Booking id # 5ifdqy this company failed to send my booking to british airways for an international flight. My flight was changed according to them by the airline but they did not notify me of the change until I went online to check in at the airport and it did not show all my flights.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA
I went to the airport to return home from my destination and once again the booking was not sent to the airline and I had to call them from the airport
To sent the ticket through. I had to run through security to my gate and almost
Missed my flight. When I called I was put on hold both times for over 20 minutes. This caused undue stress and I am completely disappointed in
This company. I would never purchased another ticket through them again.

Cs
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

•   Apr 15, 2017

The complaint looks chaotic:
    it is unclear how an unknown service provider is connected with the British airwways;
    there are no time / date / flight number of travel;
    there are no any prove that the Britisg airwways had canceled any flight.
    The is unclear, which loss had been suffered by a passenger due to unclear the British airwways actions.
    The complaint looks groundless at this stage.

• Cs
      Apr 17, 2017

@Aryan Russ # 5ifdqy is the booking number provided from Cheapfareguru The date was 1/10/2017 flight # BA1439. The complaint is not with British Airways.
    If you read the complaint properly you would see that it is against the booking agency Cheapfareguru. I have the upmost respect for British Airways.
    I will continue to fly with them. The only thing chaotic Mr Russ is standing in an international airport without a boarding pass.

•   Apr 17, 2017

@csherman Sir, I am not an interested person in your possible dispute.
    Prior to the complaint submission, I just gave additional issues which you are advised to evaluate in order to win a possible dispute = to get compnsation in full.