[Resolved] Cheap-o-Air.com / wrong return flight twice

Nashville, United States
I did a search for a round trip flight departing nashville going to boston leaving the 9th of dec. Returning on the 10th. Somehow I booked this flight (In the search results mind you, not sure why it was returning flights on the 16th) and it was wrong. I did not know this as I expected my search results to only return flight on my specific days so I booked it. Then I called the customer service hotline on dec. 3rd to change it and told the lady (Irene foxworthy) that there was a mistake, returning on the 16th of dec. Doesn't do me any good. I need to back in nashville on the 10th! She made me send her an email saying I cancelled the first flight and then she re-booked me another flight for the 16th!!! I had just told her the 10th and she re-booked for the exact day that I was changing my flight for. And the price was hundreds of dollars more... I spent 25.00 to cancel the first reservation and 488.00 to rebook another flight that was wrong!! This is unacceptable and now I am going to have to book another flight (A one way home to nashville) but there is no way that I will use cheap-o-air ever again and I will spread the word to my colleagues never to use the website as they are a bunch of idiots working in there. Irene verbally confimred the 10th return date and when I got the confimation via email later, it was wrong. This is totally unacceptable and the website's ignorance is going to cost me about 500.00 more than if I had just used orbitz which I usually do.

Resolution statement

Kjdjfjfkidieidkdjjfjdisksosoodkfjfjjfjfjdikfjfjjxisosljfjfjfnfndjkdncnfbjfurisokdjcnfjkdkskdkdnfhfjdiksnfjfjfjjdkdkdjjdkdjgjfi

CheapOair Logo CheapOair