Chase / fraud

1 734 Third st.Menasha, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (920)727-0859

About 4 years ago we went threw a financial hard time, and it has gotten worst, by far.Chase has denied me help when I was Unemployed.They gave us a modification, we sent in the first 4 payments.Then they shut the doors on the place we sent our payment to.We then went to our closes Chase bank for help.Thats how we fond out about the closing. We than sent in our payment, only for them to say we defaulted on the modification.They did this twice.They also now say we owe 133, 000 dollars on our home .When we stared with Chase we only owed 96, 600.Now they are still trying to take our home.I am waiting for a workman comp clam to go threw.My wife's is in school.Her unemployment just ran out.Is there any help for us?

Jo
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• Gd
      15th of Jan, 2010

Last year I was introduced to Edward Wennerholm at the Chase Branch on East 51st Street. I agreed to let him handle my IRA and we decided to sit down at a later date and go over my account. One month later I showed up for an appointment only to find out that Mr. Wennerholm was not there. He never contacted me to cancel the appointment or tell me he was running late.

I asked someone else at the branch to have him to call me to reschedule. I never heard a word from Mr. Wennerholm but did receive a statement from Chase a month later informing me that he had sold off everything in my IRA and purchased new stocks. I was never consulted or even informed of the change. I filed a complaint with Chase, it was investigated and Chase's final word was 'Mr. Wennerholm did nothing wrong and acted in his client's best interest.' When I pushed I was told by Chase customer service that they would no longer address the matter or respond to future inquiries. I recently filed a complaint with the OCC and they are handling.

• Ri
      6th of Feb, 2011

This a is one of 3 cards got in my name but was not me identity theft chase never ever had a chase as don't even remember acct name yr ago when I did last payoof in my credit cards I closed all my accts however my credit information had leaked out and been actcessed chase 24201-demino 402405508 $5021.02 But as my mailing address had not been changed when left house empty my mailing and identity was being used as had just moved down street one block too other house 1422 washington pike old one 1510 washington pike all my credit information had been actcessed and used for long period as they keep up till I got collection by stilling mail as well was able too use my credit. Police report filed gave all info I had Ricky Wiley 1422 washington pike american express closing they claim as well used some posible idenitity can check with knoxville police all can say. Wasn't awhere acct still open till got collection letter from phone too credit card and personel idenity used internet and in person.

29th of Mar, 2011

My wife and I put in for a loan modification thorough Chase and it was the worst thing we ever done in our lives, so please take heed. Our home was not up-side down, we never been late on payments, and had excellent credit. We simply had no money left month to month. We were house poor, but were not delinquent on anything. From the time we asked for relief, Chase began treating us like they were a collection agency. They got all our information of hardship, and then proceeded to damage our credit so no one else would do business with us. They originally appraised our home at $400, 000, how they list the value on their web site at $220, 000. They put us in an escrow and said they paid our insurance and tax, but they didn’t. Thank God we followed up and paid it ourselves. A lot of people got messed up with that one and wound up with insurance lapses. They also cut our line of credit, back-dating it hoping some checks would bounce by the time we got the letter in the mail. Beware! Chase will drag you around with no intention of helping you. Please do not put in for a modification. If you have no other recourse, unfortunately the best thing to do is sell it or walk from it. Dealing with Chase for help, you will definitely be worse off. If you are current with bills and have good credit, but you’re simply house poor, It will be the worst thing you possible could do.

• Tr
      29th of Mar, 2011

I know personaly that Chase is very slow in helping their customers and I have heard a lot of issue like you have experianced in your post.
    I too applied for a modification through chase and have perfict credit, however they did modify my loan and wiped over half of my mortage. I think because I was very persistant to include recently comming home from combat in Iraq to include being injured. My luck was very good with Chase even though it took time, it is sad when banks get bailed out with our tax dollars and they refuse to help people who's tax money was used to keep them solvent.

thank dr.phil.

24th of Apr, 2013

My wife is a full time student.We have no cable, took out about 30 light bulbs, replaced the others with LED bulbs, wash our clothing with just water, don't eat out, don't go out and don't do anything.Is that within our mean?The only thing I blame any thing on is the economy.Why do you think Im on here?asking for advice.And when I said Chase close the the address were we sent our payments to.Which made our payments late.Then they said we defaulted.TWICE THEY DID THIS.It sound like you might work for Chase??????So Don't dictate to me.So thank for you crap advice mkstitch.Because you do have it wrong, way wrong.

24th of Apr, 2013

It just shows that there are a but load of Prix, THAT MEANS(DICKS)in the world.And I just found two of them.Dont trust anyone on the internet that is to scared to use there real names .Handsome B Wonderful and mkstictch.Hears my name and my address.John Fitting, 734 Third st, Menasha Wisconsin.54952.Come on over to the house and we can talk about it.Or what ever.

what ever!!!