Chase / poor customer relations

I just got off the phone with a Chase representative Clint - CREOVB not his last name his operator ID. Having been a Chase customer for several years I was used to the run around with customer call's being sent to the incorrect departmnet. On this call I was now being transfered for the third time. I had received a letter from Chase and used the phone number they provided if there were any questions pertaining to the letter. The operator Clint who is a supervisor let me know during our call that we had been on the phone for 7 1/2 minutes. I was in total disbeleif that any Chase representative let alone a supervisor let a customer know that they were being timed. That my value as a customer was allready at it's max of 7 1/2 minutes. I had valid questions. I certainly spent longer then 7 1/2 minutes while being transfered two times to the incorect department. Clint my representative was not clear on his answers. They only had me asking further questions. What came through with perfect clarity was that I was taking up his time and not letting him speak. His training on listening to a customer's questions was poor. As a customer service supervisor I would think that his job is to help the customer feel satisfied, important and happy too remain a Chase customer. At this he certainly failed.

Comments

24th of May, 2010

I wpould like to start a cxlass action against Chaseso that I can charge them for interset I could earn whilst they tranefer my money to another person or difficultuies in transfer. Anyone sle?

24th of May, 2010

I would like to start a class action against Chase Bank, so that I can charge them for interest I could earn whilst they transferring my money to another person or difficulties in transfer. Anyone else?