Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / checking account fees

1 Rowlett, TX, United States

I understand chase is a large corporation and they care more about the business side than the personal lives of the little people who actually bank with them but I am very disappointed and upset at the way business is handled. We were charged 3 overdraft fees even though we deposited cash to cover all of our charges. You claim we deposited our funds 5 minutes too late and that it's not your problem and you had every right to do what you did but I will forever go on living and feeling like i was robbed. We have deposited funds later than 11:05 in the past and it has never been a problem until last night. I know it's all business and not personal but my son who is only a year old and who should never have to suffer is going without things that he needs and bills are going unpaid because we made a deposit 5 minutes too late. Yes you claim to have every right and I guess you do but you stole $100 from my family and I guarantee we need it more than you do! I'm not going to hold a grudge, and I'm going to forgive and forget and move on. We will close our accounts and move on with our lives and no one will ever remember that anything happened. I'm sure as soon as I hung up the phone your representative forgot about me and my family instantly but I thought you would like to know that your company did make an impact on someone's life... but it was not in a good way. Good luck with the future of your company that we were once going to be apart of. Best wishes.
Sincerely,