Chase Bank Circuit City Card / They charged me 672.00 fee
I received yesterday my credit card statement on a Chase account that I had recd for no interest 36 months. I paid faithfully each month via electronic payments and thought the account was paid in full in Dec 2008. To my utter shock and surprise I received a notice saying that they had charged by account a 672. fee for not paying off the balance of $28.00, which did not appear in my calculations.
All of this taking place while I am still in the promotional period, the full balance isn't due until April 2009.
Do not use this Bank for anything. They have placed this under investigation. I am reporting this practice to the appropriate authorities. This is just another outrage of our lending institutions, as consumers we must stand up against this madness.
More Chase Bank Circuit City Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare