Charter / DVR

1 311 Scott Street, Salida, United States Review updated:
Phone: 719-207-4418

I had Charter connected a year ago in March, in that time I have had nothing but problems with the DVR. They have had to exchange the box once already and are going to have to do that again. It constantly stops recording and I have to call tech support. The sound cuts off and on, sometimes so bad you can't follow the story line of the show. The picture gets all squiggley and you can't see the pictures. Something bad happens on at least a weekly basis if not more. There commercials say Charter is so much more reliable that Direct TV, but I had Direct TV for 15 years and only had problems once or twice, and never had to exchange the boxes. I've had nothing but trouble with Charter, and it is pretty expensive. I will be switching back to Direct TV as soon as possible.

To
Mar 27, 2015

Comments

• Ba
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Charter - bad all around service
    charter
    Michigan

charter is horrible im a first time user and pay 40$ a month for 10 meg internet and cant get over 4k tried everything and their costumer suppport tells you the same thing every time you call. not only that but my on damand hardly ever works too but they cant help you with anything i hate charter

4th of May, 2009
    Charter - being charged for something I dont know anything about
    581 NE Alameda Av Space 40
    Roseburg
    Oregon
    Phone: 5415300409

There is a charge of $37.88 Being taken from my credit card and I dont know what it is about. My statement sais it was done on the 3rd of this month 2009.

• Mb
      26th of May, 2009
    Charter - 877-276-0948
    unknown
    Phone: 877-276-0948

Received calls from this number for several weeks. They never leave a message, but call daily. We are on Do Not Call list, and have reported this number to the FCC (twice).

• De
      24th of Jun, 2009
    Charter - Unused modem
    Lake Mills
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 920-728-0688

I purchased a modem from the Charter webite. I was told that I needed it to get the internet installed at home. When the Charter tech came to my house to do the installation he said that he could not use that modem for wireless internet. ALL I want to know is how to return the modem for full credit. I have made 5 different phone call and no one could help me. Can someone just tell me how to return this thing for credit? Motorola SB5101

• Am
      9th of Jul, 2009

Go to your nearest local office what the call center couldnt help you with-the local office should be on some assistance being a charter customer i understand what you mean!