Charter Communications / tennessee

Tullahoma, TN, United States Review updated:

I have tried contacting customer service to ask for assistance with lowering my bill and they were extremely rude. The person on the phone would not help when I tried explaining that my bill was way to high. I have always had a set price and for some reason my bill keeps being raised. For the past two months, our service will get disconnected in the midde of the day because of $5.00-$25.00 being overdue from the previous payment. Charter will not connect our services until everything is paid in full. So it seems that I have to make charter a priority over other necessary bills that must be paid, which can not happen. Charter used to have great customer service that would work with you and help in times of need, but they are horrible now and I am considering changing services.

Lo
Dec 27, 2013

Comments

15th of Jul, 2014

I purchased extended basic cable from Charter and added Cinemax and HBO have yet to receive the latter two
    yet continue to be billed for Cinemax and HBO; I have called three times in four months and have been told that the 'line/service is out" I called now three times and been placed on 'permanent hold'