Charter Communications / hard core porn shows on tv
I recently purchased a HDTV, and hooked up to my existing analog cable. I was surprised to find that my TV picked up several digital channels (109.1 through 109.10; 110.1-110.10,117.x). I was shocked to see naked sex scenes, and oral copulation on channel 110.4 which I blocked. But when I restarted the TV, the same content was displayed on 11.3; I blocked it. But whenever I restarted the TV, the hard corn porn was switched to a different unblocked channel. I called Charter and complained. they said they knew of the channel I was talking about and would completely block the channel so I would never have the problem. But today very similar content showed up on yet another digital channel (110.2). I have small children to protect. Charter has violated their agreement and simply keep switching the hard core content to different channels. Please intervene and correct the situation. I believe that thousands of children are in danger in areas served by Charter Communications.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - fraud and cheating! 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet