Changi Airport / rude custom officer
To test a man's character, give him power.. and Singapore Custom Uniform, i guess!! in this case, the Custom Officer is Ssgt Eo Chin Kee
Place: Terminal 2
Date: Jun 12, 2015
Time: between 10pm-11pm
Two of us were walking toward exit when the above officer said "you, come here" (already very rude intonation.
Why do we need to walk fast just to go to the scanner machine? and this officer keep on shouting "HEY YOU, COME HERE!!!", "HEY, HERE!!!" (just in case, the CAPS here represents Shouting in the internet world)
when we confronted him, "NO, I'M NOT SHOUTING" with still high tone and very arrogant.
when we asked for his number, after finished scanning, He Arrogantly stood up and spread his right chest to show the name.
I can't believe the custom staff you have can be this rude, can't believe that Singapore Citizen/Resident pay the taxes to get this kind of treatment.
SG50??? He has no respect and no manners!!!
More Changi Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff 
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - driver
- Changi Airport Group - certis cisco guard at t3 gate 2 departure
- Changi Airport Group - taxi service
- Changi Airport Group - wifi
- Changi Airport Group - airport service