Changi Airport / negligent service, misrepresentation
Tip: Don't buy high value goods there. I shopped a snakeskin bag at MCM, but the woman told me it was calfskin.
When I tried to get a resolution, they tried to make me say it was my fault, and refused to admit their staff's error, saying that because the woman had left, there was NO WAY TO VERIFY MY CLAIMS. They ignored me when I suggested they get their security tapes out.
Now I am left with a defect good. NICE ONE CHANGI AIRPORT.
More Changi Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff 
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service