Champion Windows / replacement sliding glass door
We had our whole house replaced with Champion Windows, 9 windows and 1 sliding glass door. In 2015 the sliding glass door fogged over and was almost I impossible to open and close. They ordered a replacement door which came in around January 2016. Understandably it couldn't be replaced over with nter, however in the spring and summer the company repeatly cancelled every appointment if weather that week was bad and their new paying customers had to have their installation finished. So for a customer who has paid and this will be a nocharge installation we are at the bottom of the barrel. It is now August and no replacement yet. I can only hope they can fitt us into their so called busy schedule before its winter again. Would not recommend this company since they have no loyalty to their customers.
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - junk windows sloppy installation 
- Champion Windows - misinformed people! 
- Champion Windows - truth about champion and the bbb 
- Champion Windows - multiple windows problems 
- Champion Windows - sales tactics 
- Champion Windows - window quality 
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - I am complaining about an installation of a sunroom on the back of my house.
- Champion Windows - wrong price 
- Champion Windows - horrible mis-measured windows 
- Champion Windows - poor quality/service