Certs, Inc. / rip off

1 United States

Presented at a vacation package, one free week at a condo. Sent in the form with $75.00 postal money order & followed their instructions. Returned a form for me to pick a destination for a STUDIO (for 3 people) ...not a condo now, but paperwork said a studio. I picked a location in Feb. of 2010, and they were to call me to confirm. Nothing happened...Feb. came & gone. I tried to call them, but they have a message they are so so busy, send them a letter & hang up. I am still waiting to hear from them. This same company...I think, because there were only two forms given to us, Celebrity Productions, charged my credit card for $70.00. This is a run around from one company to another. Working on the other free offer for two airline tickets during the same presentation., and that is Grand Incentives, inc. & they are all out of Florida. So, bottom line we have 3 companies involved who say they do not know who the others are...CERTS, INC. CELEBRITY PRODUCTIONS, AND GRAND INCENTIVES, INC. SOMEBODY needs to check all these companies out. The public is being scammed.