Certegy / refused check as payment
I couldn't find my debit card in my purse tonight so I wrote a check from my personal account for my purchases at K-Mart. In the meantime, I found my debit card and thank goodness I did because Certegy refused my check.
My debit card, which is actually my checking account, was accepted. This was embarassing to me. I don't understand why they refused my check and I have no way to contact them. I have never had a check returned and have over $7000 in that account. This incident helped me to remember that in December of 2006, my husband wrote a check to Northern Tool for over $1500 for a go kart and Certegy refused the check when I had more than enough in the account to cover that amount. My husband put the go kart on his Master Card which was a mistake. He should not have bought anything from that company. Hope someone out there knows a solution because this is actually a bad reflection on our credit.
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - certegy checks
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - my check waz
- Certegy Check Services Inc - ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd