Certegy Check Services / checks refused!
I have had to close accounts and invest funds in new supplies because of this company. I have five business accounts and a personal account. Certegy, although it had no record of insufficient funds checks, decided that my check writing pattern was "suspicious" and began declining checks. They refused to discuss the matter with me, hanging up on my telephone calls, and refusing to answer letters. My only recourse was to close my accounts and open new ones, since they based their claims on checking account numbers and check numbers. Now I receive a letter from them whining that they have been "victimized by an employee". The histrionic, immature language used by a company who has made it very difficult for me to do business; all with no particular data to substantiate their claims; simply adds to my opinion that this is a company in need of restructuring, from the president on down.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - certegy checks
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - my check waz
- Certegy Check Services Inc - ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd