Centurylink Prism And Myprepaidcenter / promised visa rewards card
Young man came to the door to sell us Centurylink Prism. Promised us $100 visa rewards card. As you can see from this copy/paste:
Submitted Date: 06-09-2014
Expected Delivery Date: 09-03-2014
08-09-2014 - Accepted
They waited two *months* to accept and then also failed to deliver on time. Centurylink says it's out of their hands and told me to call a 3rd party they refer to as "visa" (myprepaidcenter.com).
"Visa" said the card's in the mail. That lie is as old as the mail itiself. So I demanded they ship with a tracking number and give me that number as evidence that they are complying with their promise. They said (get this) they can't give out tracking numbers for "security reasons." AND they want ME to PAY $20 for the UPS service!! I said, fine, make the card for $120 then instead of $100. But I refused to hang up without a tracking number and I'm still at it with them even now.
Don't bother calling [protected]. You can't even start a call without a card number. Don't bother callng 1.800.831.1733. They'll say to call [protected]...
There are at least 230 other complaints about this here and on two other sites!!
All Centurylink and my prepaid center have done is stonewall me.
More Centurylink Prism And Myprepaidcenter Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services