Centurylink Internet Kingwood — worst isp ever - exorbitant rates & horrible service
Unfortunately, I had no other options for internet service providers, so I used CenturyLink DSL. This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with an ISP. They nickel & dime you every chance they get. I hate the fact that I was locked into a 1 to 2 year contract, and at the end of the contract, my monthly charge would go from an extremely high rate of around $45/month to $71/month (for 6 mb/s internet speed). They don't even bother warning you that your already exorbitant rate is about to go up even higher in hopes that you won't notice for a couple of months. I was supposed to be getting 6 mb/s, but most of the time, it ranged between 0 and 2 mb/s; and I had to reset my modem about once every few days.
When I finally had another option, I switched. When I disconnected my service, 6 days into the next month, they told me I owed them $46 for 6 days of service and DISCONNECTION FEES! I had never heard of disconnection fees before. I hope I never have to deal with them again.
More Centurylink Internet Kingwood Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services