Centurylink Internet Kingwoodworst isp ever - exorbitant rates & horrible service

Unfortunately, I had no other options for internet service providers, so I used CenturyLink DSL. This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with an ISP. They nickel & dime you every chance they get. I hate the fact that I was locked into a 1 to 2 year contract, and at the end of the contract, my monthly charge would go from an extremely high rate of around $45/month to $71/month (for 6 mb/s internet speed). They don't even bother warning you that your already exorbitant rate is about to go up even higher in hopes that you won't notice for a couple of months. I was supposed to be getting 6 mb/s, but most of the time, it ranged between 0 and 2 mb/s; and I had to reset my modem about once every few days.

When I finally had another option, I switched. When I disconnected my service, 6 days into the next month, they told me I owed them $46 for 6 days of service and DISCONNECTION FEES! I had never heard of disconnection fees before. I hope I never have to deal with them again.

Ad