Century Link / ignoring power of attorney
First only my husband's name is on the account. He is not reachable at this time. I have his Durable FULL Power of Attorney. I call Century Link and ask what they need from me to put me on the account and tell them I have his power of attorney. I get told "We need to talk to him" I explain I am HOLDING his power of attorney and ask again what they need from me to put me on the account. "We can't. We need to talk to him.' I then explain that the next person they will be talking to will be my Lawyer and a State representive for refusing to provide me with information about what they need [which should be a certified copy of the power of attorney and other documents attesting that I have it] because this makes me "Him" in business matters. I get told "We have to talk to him." Can you say LAW SUIT Century Link? I'm sure the state utilities commission won't be happy with you either and you can bet your bippy I am complaining to them.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY IF YOU CAN AVOID IT. They don't have a brain or a clue. No other business has such poorly educated staff that they do not understand POWER OF ATTORNEY. We are stuck with them. First chance I get, I'm gone.
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services