Century Link / buried costs
Why are all you people buying land lines as your telephone service when for $30 or $45 a month, you can buy a cellphone called Straight Talk at Walmart? It has unlimited long-distancing and texting each month. To get the phone, it is $45 up front, but well worth it because you know how much your monthly phone bill will be every month -- and no additiconal hidden fees that the land line companies dump each month without you knowing. They look official. And think about it, they are duping you because they know of what a bargain Straight Talk is. I never knew until my insurance rep told me about it. Check it out at the Electronics section at any Walmart. You will remember me later when you see how much you have been ripped off by even the basic cellphone companies.
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services