[Resolved] Century Link / stop calling my phone
Everyday [protected] has called my number, it rings once and then hangs up. Every time it does this I get charged one minute. I finally got tired of it and called the number back today. Its Century link, I waited on hold for 5 minutes to tell them to stop calling my number and then hung up because now they have have waisted 5 more minutes + one minute for each time they call me cell. So Please stop calling my phone...I don't have anything to do with century link and never heard of it and dont want to hear of it. Ugh its frustrating.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Mar 12, 2013
Hey Srs60, this is B with the CenturyLink Help Team. I'll be happy to look into this billing issues for you. Send me your information through our online webform if you would like further assistance with this: http://bit.ly/IArNlt
CenturyLink Help Team
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services