CenterPoint Energy / damage left along with inside home gas left off may 2017 gas line repaired outside

i was provided complaint #claim #GPP2017041085 by Ms.Tenaya(billing dept) and provided claim adjuster Ms.Gretta Walters october 30, 2017 and have not heard from anyone concerning this situation.
may2017, centerpoint gas line crew were dispatched to my home (wednesday May3, 2017)tropical wind storm with lightening striking Centerpoint Energy Gas line setting a tress on fire.
myself, son and 83year old mother had to leave out home to a hotel. Centerpoint crewmen asked to leave access to my inside and outside iin order to repair.
october 2017, on a very cold day, we attempted to turn my central heat along with our fire place on and there was no Sound to allow lighting our always working fire place and only received COLD blowing air from our Central air and heat system.
The last and only people allowed to necessary service were from Centerpoint Energy Gas crewmen.
i contacted Centerpoint Gas to dispatch a tech to check the system and he disovered a "FLEX Line' (unknown) damaged and concluded reason we are unable to access our Gas appliances.
we are asking Centerpoint Gas to repair and/or replace this FLEX LIne and turn our inside gas back on which Centerpoint Gas Tech apparently and necessarily turned off during their repair of outside gas line damaged from lightening May2017
the weather never was such cold to attempt the use of our gas appliance which worked fine before May2017 and we did not have a need to use our gas appliances(fire place and centeral heat)until Cold Day in October and even NOW.
photos available upon request.
Contact [protected] or [protected] Rhonda Johnson