Cenerpoint Energy — home service plus is a worthless
Why does anyone waste the $35-$45 a month on Home Service Plus when you end of waiting 2 days to get an air conditioner fixed?! Called and told them the motor was out on the air conditioner- they asked more detailed questions and said they would have someone out as soon possible on day 1...day 2 once again stated the same - we asked for a specific time they said between 9 and 4. At 3:50 someone FINALLY showed up. Looked at it and said that indeed the motor was out...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Victoria, MNbut they didn't have the part and would have to order so now we need to wait ANOTHER day. We have a newborn and a 2 year old and it is too hot for them- yet we are supposed to wait AT THE HOUSE- because we must be here when they deliver the part and then WE need to call to tell them the part was delivered- are you kidding?!
Since they are the ONLY CHOICE we have - we can't drop them- who knows if the price they tell us to fix the unit is accurate or inflated to make you believe you are getting a good deal by having SERVICE PLUS?!
What a scam ESPECIALLY when you have a home that is under 5 years old.
More Cenerpoint Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Centerpoint Energy - unauthorized access into yard by meter reader 
- Centerpoint Energy Gas - Reconnect Fees 
- Centerpoint Energy - scam and fraud 
- Centerpoint Energy - Houston, TX - Very poor customer care service! 
- Centerpoint Energy - failure to act promplty! 
- Centerpoint Industries - Lots of delays and excuses 
- Centerpoint Energy - reconnection requirements and procedures
- Centerpoint Energy - 83a (superviser in houston office) 
- CenterPoint Energy - destroyed my, front, yard flower beds and sprinkler system
- CenterPoint Energy - restoring power to commercial building - humble tx.