Celcom Broadband / unstable connection

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I had enough!!! I subscribed Celcom at least for 3 years from now...and still the internet sucks!!! I paid RM 128 per month which the promoter said it will constantly provide me with 1Mbps speed throughout the connection and I believe it!!! Until now, my computer has just shown a internet speed of 1.2Kbps! There are a BIG difference compared to the speed they promised!! Sometimes it even won't connect and I need the internet for my work!!! I had to go to a cyber cafe just to finish my proposal!!! If I still get this kind of slow and inefficient service I will guarantee that I will cut the Celcom broadband!!Fix and improved your internet connection please!!!

Comments

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2011

c.bbbbb...y some time will auto off my internet...c.bbbbbbbbbbbb...i want cut my celcom broadband...fuk u ...1 month 1 pay for free?pay for like this like ?suck line?...

• Ze
      4th of Aug, 2012

Yes promoter always said guarantee this or that. They sound really confident what they said. But in fact they may not really know that much about the product...all they care is SALE. I encounter alot this kinda promoter who looks like a joke. I advise all consumer exercise ur judgement to avoid taken in by sweet talks promoter