Cebu Pacific — baggage handling
Date of the incident: Jan 10, 2017
Passenger Name: Maria Sara Camill de Jesus
Mobile No: +[protected] / +6011 [protected]
Seat No. 12C
Flight No: 5J 501 (MNL-KUL)
My baggage was not properly handled despite the 2 FRAGILE stickers that is attached in my luggage.
I am requesting for a luggage replacement/ voucher or credit that I can use to purchase a new one as a replacement. I also file a complaint at your KL airport customer service and filled up a form. I hope it has been raised in your system.
Your negligence to handle a passengers belonging is totally disappointing and unacceptable.
We have endorsed our luggage's to your hand and this is what I will end up collecting at the conveyor?
Your immediate resolution will be much appreciated.
More Cebu Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Cebu Pacific Air Online - double charges, no flight, no refund! 
- Cebu Air - credit card fraud 
- Cebu Pacific Air - lost boarding pass/request of travel certificate 
- Cebu Pacific Air - double booking cebu pacific air 
- Cebu Pacific Air - inaccurate currency conversion 
- Cebu Pacific Airlines - overbooking/no seats available/refund 
- Cebu Pacific Air - luggage weights 
- Cebu Pacific Air - rebooking
- cebupacificair.com - poor customer service
- Cebu Pacific Air - internet product promo