Cebu Pacific Airdouble booking cebu pacific air

Good morning Cebu Pacific Air Team,

I write you here because it is already 6 times that I call your Manila number : +[protected] and they cannot anwser my request and ask me to call them back. The cellphone number from which I called is + [protected].

My request is about a flight round trip Manila-Singapore on March 17th to March 19th
I have 2 booking this day for the same person (me) SOLENE GONDREXON and my request to your customer service is to get reimbursed directly on one booking or to get a voucher to spend on Cebu Pacific website later on this year.

I am aware of the conditions to be reimbursed on double booking that your customer team explained to me several time. However, the reason why I have double booking is quite different and Cebu Pacific team has a responsibility on it that I would like you to consider :

- I bought a first ticket on January, 13th, 2017
Manila - Singapore 5J 805 Friday, March 17th, 2017 1:45pm
Singapore - Manila 5J 806 Sunday, March 19th, 2017 6:50pm
Booking reference : ZIMH2E
Booking details : confirmed

After this booking, I received a mail on Cebu pacific on Jan, 13th :

"Hello SOLENE!
We noticed you didn't confirm your flight booking, so here's a little reminder:
DEPARTURE

Route: Singapore to Manila
Depart:
Sunday 19 Mar 2017, 1850H
Singapore Changi Airport
As you know, our low fares can run out FAST, but you can always return to our booking page here or click on the button below:

If you already booked this flight, our bad! We'll see you onboard!
Happy #CEBtravels!
Your Cebu Pacific team
abandon-futer-img

This email was sent to: s.[protected]@gmail.com

This email was sent by: Cebu Air, Inc
Cebu Pacific Building Pasay City, Metro Manila 1301 Philippines

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy"

As the first mail of the booking : ZIMH2E with the status on the booking : confirmed, I did not check my mail until Jan, 17th. It is that day that I discovered the second mail that I just pasted saying the booking was not confirmed. When I clicked on the link of the mail to see and check my booking, it brought me on a website saying there is no booking reference existing.

That is why on Jan, 17th, I booked again the same flight thinking I had no booking.
Manila - Singapore 5J 805 Friday, March 17th, 2017 1:45pm
Singapore - Manila 5J 806 Sunday, March 19th 6:50pm
Booking reference : SD3S3T
Booking details : confirmed

However, I had the bad surprise to see 2 days after on my bank account that the amount was debited for the 2 booking. That is when I start to call your customer service which confirmed me I had 2 existing booking.

Seeing this situation is still blocked and your customer service has no answer on it and make me wait since mid-january, I write you today to complain about it and to hope to find a solution. I agree to get an amount available to spend in Cebu Pacific if the reimbursement on the bank account is not possible. At least the money will be still spent on Cebu Pacific.
2 bookings, same flights, one person.

I hope you understand the situation.

Thank you.

Solene Gondrexon

So
Mar 07, 2017

Comments

• Ad
      Apr 30, 2017

Hi Solene,

I'm experiencing the same issue with the double bookings for one passenger to date.

Have Cebupac reimburse back to you?

regards,