Cbeyond / Bad Service

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Where does one start with complaints about Cbeyond. Some part of their service is always down, it takes over a week to get a problem resolved, you get spammed with emails, ... most recently they didn't keep their promise on offering unlimited long distance acusing me of fraud and wanting to charge me over $8000. Most recently, I ran into one of their Executives Peter Sherman and all he could do was tell me about the great things they are doing at Cbeyond like improving the customer service handle times (must be really bad because every customer calling). In the end, it was all about him, and did't even make himself accountable for helping me get my problems resolved. When the executives won't even help you and totally lost in what is wrong with this company, you know you shouldn't do business with them

Comments

21st of Feb, 2011

On a course of almost 4 years Cbeyond got us disconnected at least once in three month. Customer service always promise to take care of the problem but never did until you call them 3-4 times. Cbeyond uses ATT and other subcontractors to fix onsite technical issues.
    Porting out numbers – it’s almost impossible – they do everything to make you stay and pay for the service even though you don’t need it anymore. The worst telecom company that we have a deal with. ATT and Comcast have their own issues – but Cbeyond is a leader on this department.