CBCS / Illegally taking money from my account

1 United States

CBCS illegally took a total of $358.92 electronically from my account on 2/17/2011. How they got my account number is beyond me. I called numerous number trying to contact the company and failed with everyone. I did some research online and found out that CBCS works for Verizon. I called Verizon and got their number. They asked me for an account number... I don't have one.

They had no way of pulling up any information about me. They were extremely rude to me. Trent the first guy would not even transfer me to a supervisor so that I could get more information about this EFT. After threatening with a lawyer I finally was transferred to Maria who was yelling at me to fax my banking statements and my voided checks to them. She also told me that there were pages of people with the same name as me and they probably had charged my account for someone else's debt. I have a hold on my account and my bank is holding all money coming in or going out. I am getting married in 8 weeks and am now out almost $400.

Looking back at my bank statements this is not the first time they have done an EFT on my account. They total $1789.59. They didn't have permission for a single penny.

My next step is to lawyer up and handle this in court.

Tr